As usually happens, the middle of this week has meant long hours at work. So for the moment, just a few links:
– A fine rant, from across the pond, on the new subjectivity of justice, and the culture of victimhood.
– A necessary government expenditure that appears, so far, to have survived the sequester.
– A statistical resource I had hitherto been unaware of.
– Richard Dawkins on the relative value of pigs and human fetuses.
– Zombie-fy yourself. (Haven’t tried it.)
Ah, I hear behind me the whistle and crack of the galley-master’s lash. Back to my oar for now.